Friday 8 February 2013

My best friend, Georgia

The person that makes me happy is my closest friend Georgia. Georgia is 13 years old, of average height and slim, with short brown hair and brown eyes. She has a beautiful smile.

I first met her at school, but we became best friends last summer. Our parents became friends too and go out together. Her parents are very good people and they are always kind with me. Her father is a waiter in a big hotel and her mother is a company assistant. She has two older sisters, Dimitra and Yiota, and a younger brother, Panayiotis.

We always go out together when we don't have school. We usually go to restaurants or for walks. We have many things in common: we like bikes, fashion, we have the same taste in films and music. She always laughs, she is friendly and helpful. For example, when I had broken my leg, she came homeevery day and kept me company for many hours.

For me, she is the best friend I 've ever had in my life! I hope we will be together for a long time!

Evelina P., B2
07/02/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Going to school