Friday 8 February 2013

Marie

A person who makes me happy is Marie. We are both 13 years old and we met three years ago.When I was 10 years old I had a car accident. I went to the hospital and there I met Marie who was there because she had broken her leg.

She is of average height and well-built. Her hair is dark, long and straight. Her face is round. She has hazel eyes and full lips. Before she came to Amfissa, she had lived in Athens with her family. Nowadays, she lives in Agia Euthimia with her mum and brother, Thimios. Her dad works in Athens.

When we are together, I have the time of my life. We go for walks, we cook, we read books, we watch films, we surf the internet, we listen to music. We have the same taste in music. In general all our interests are the same.

Marie is easy-going. She gets upset if something unfair happens. The most important thing is that we are dependable. I can trust Marie to do what I say se will do. when we disagree, we both get upset but Marie soon goes to the trouble to put things right, she is the peacemaker. I believe in Marie and I think we will be friends all our lives!

Efstathia T., B3
08/02/2013


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Going to school