Sunday 10 February 2013

My friend Teodora

Theodora is an interesting person to me, because she makes me happy. She's 15 years old and she's in the 2nd year of Junior High School. She's got long blond hair and large blue eyes and she wears braces. She's tall and fit.She lives in Patra and I see her during our summer, Easter and Christmas Holidays.

Theodora is modest, polite, sociable, hard-working, generous, sensitive and cheerful. Theodora and I usually go camping together. Theodora likes playing games. I know I can rely on her. Even when our lives get busy, we still make time to communicate. Since I'm better at maths and science than her  and she's better at languages than me, we always help each other when we get confused about difficult assignments.

I hope that our friendship will continue and be just as strong after we graduate from High School...We would like to study at the same university too!

I LOVE THEODORA!

Ageliki S., B3
08/02/2013


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Going to school