Friday 8 February 2013

Asimina, a person who makes me really happy!

A person who makes me really happy all the time is Asimina. She's 13 years old and we're classmates. She's of average height, slim and fit. She has green eyes and long brown hair. She wears braces but her bright smile has nothing to envy! 

I met her four years ago and immediately I understood that she will be a special friend of mine for the rest of my life. Her dad is a lawyer and her mum is a civil servant.She also has an older sister, Ioanna.

Asimina likes music and sports. we listen the same kind of music, we hang out or watch films together. Moreover, she likes running. She runs faster than me! She is very out-going, polite, honest, cheerful and a few days ago I realised that she has a pretty loud voice!!!Sometimes, this loud voice gets on my nerves!

Overall, she is my best friend and I don't think that anyone can break up this friendship!

Vasiliki K., B1
07/02/2013


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Going to school