Friday 8 February 2013

Irina



Irina is a young woman in her mid-30's. She's tall, well-built,with black hair and green eyes. She is my uncle’s wife, that means that she is my aunt. She comes from Moldova, where her  family lives. She was studying chemistry and when she came to Greece some years ago for vacations she met and fell in love with my uncle!
 
Despite our age difference we are very good friends and we do a lot of things together. She lives in Athens and every time we go to Athens, Irina, my sister and I go to the mall for shopping, cinema and eating. We usually spent most of the summer, Easter and Christmas holidays  together in their cottage house in the village. 

We both love dogs. She has a jack rusell named Raoul  and I have a pincher named Afrika.She teaches me how to knit and sew and how to make my nails. She also loves gardening. So everytime we are in the cottage , I help her with her plants.

Last Christmas we went to Moldova and met her family. They were all so nice and kind people, as Irina is. I’m very fond of Irina. She is a very intelligent person with many interests and a lot of skills. I like spending time with her, because I always learn something  new. She even started teaching me Russian!

 Marilia K., B1
07/02/2013

Moldova

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Going to school