Sunday 10 February 2013

My mother

A person who makes me happy is my mother. She is called Eftihia and she's in her late thirties. She's not very tall and sometimes I make fun of her height. She has short, brown, straight hair, hazel eyes and a round face. She's got light complexion and full red lips. She's slim.

She has a baby-face so we look like friends. I tell her all my secrets and problems and she tells me how to solve them. We do lots of things together, such as riding our bikes, going shopping and playing board games, but the best is that when we hang out together she wears teenage clothes and all friends and relatives say: "Christina, is that your new friend?" and I answer "No, she is my mother!".

Furthermore, she's kind, friendly, out-going, polite and very helpful-when you are in need she always helps you. Five years ago, when she moved from Amfissa to Thessaloniki for a month, I realized I couldn't live without her. She's also very shy and generous. When she first meets an unknown person, her face becomes red. She's an honest and cheerful person and she also has a great sense of humour. I always laugh at her jokes!

My mother is very important to me and I can't live without her for a long time! I can also say that SHE IS THE BEST FRIEND I 'VE EVER HAD!

Christine P., B2
07/02/2013 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Going to school