Sunday 10 February 2013

My mother, Maria

A person that I admire the most is my mother, Maria. She's of average height, she has brown eyes and straight hair. She is slim and fit. She's a Greek Literature teacher. I spend most of my time with my mother. We watch films together and I discuss my problems with her. I do many things with my mother and in general I love being with her!

She has a very good character. She is sociable, unselfish, sensitive, generous and calm. She's also very patient; especially, when I fight with my brother, she doesn't get angry! She isn't strict, she's modest and hard-working! My mother has been a huge influence on me. I believe she's the reason why I've decided to become a Greek Literature teacher. I like her because she's passionate with her job! I really love my mother!!!

Sotiria T., B3
08/02/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Going to school