Friday 22 November 2013

My neighbourhood



Write an e-mail to a friend describing your neighbourhood.  


Greeting: Hello+ your friend's name

Par. 1: Where do you live?   I live in...
            Is it quiet or busy? It is ...
            Do you like your neighbourhood?  I like / love / don't like my neighbourhood
                                                         because it is a great / interesting / nice / boring /
                                                         awful place to live in.


Par. 2: What shops are there? There are a few / a lot of...   Most of the shops are...
           What else? There are also...

Useful Vocabulary! Click HERE


Par.3: What is there for young people to do? There is a lot you can do in my
                                                                neighbourhood. You can...
            Invite your friend to your house. Why don't you come and visit me on...?
            How can your friend get to your house? I live near ... / My house is between the...and
                                                                  the...   at ... street.
Ending: Write and let me know!

Sign off:  Best wishes, + your name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Going to school