Monday 10 December 2012

Breathless - Present Continuous



Dan Wilson: Breathless

 Listen to the song and put the vebs in brackets in the Present Continuous.



I …………...……. (hunt) shadows in the dark
In steaming jungles of the world
Either to kill or to be killed
By creatures never named or heard

I ……………………..(lift) wishes to the stars
Their gleaming satellites of time
Orbiting circles overhead
To futures when your love is mine

R. But you were always pretty reckless with your love
Come with the sun and getting restless when it's gone
And when you ……………(
go), you ……………… (leave) me breathless and alone
You …………………… (leave) me breathless when you ………………..(close) the door
It ……………………(feel) just like you took the air out of the room with you

Your voice ……………………. (echo) again
In catacombs inside my mind
And I've been dreaming of revenge
To make you love me more than even you can try

All words converge to where you are
And if I ………………… (follow) I will surely find
The horses gone the fire’s still warm
And you've moved on an hour before
You ……………………….(like) to keep me just one step behind

R. But you were always pretty reckless with your love….


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Going to school